-
April 2nd, 2005, 11:36 PM
#2431
Inactive Member
Totally true! i've checked it, and i RECOMMEND 100% the DC version.
I've beaten Castlevania Symphony of the night's Reverse Castle! and 196.20% of the game completed ^^U
POSSIBLE SPOILERS! (but they're not important, you can see if you wish, it won't ruin you the gaming experience)
With those graphics, believe me, it's VERY HARD to beat this game
a shield spirit
She invades your dreams... and yes, no pants
beauty like a flower.. but with torns!
She's there! a red rose.. how cute... how bloody cute...
And a surprise in the game... i found him there! is him!!!!
Our Ex Modeartor! ^^U
END OF SPOILERS!
-
April 3rd, 2005, 03:26 AM
#2432
Inactive Member
Neat pictures Mel.
I've been playing a lot of Halo 2 lately, but I want to pick up God of War.
-
April 3rd, 2005, 07:16 AM
#2433
Inactive Member
Lol thats cool Mel.
I have picked up Custom Robo and Resident Evil 4.
-
April 3rd, 2005, 07:54 AM
#2434
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, nice pics. I'm still in Wizardry 8
-
April 3rd, 2005, 12:06 PM
#2435
Senior Hostboard Member
Haha, yeah nice pics, lol@DragonRider.
-
April 4th, 2005, 10:52 PM
#2436
Senior Hostboard Member
Going to either pick up Resident Evil 4, or Baten Kaitos tomorrow. I need a good GC title, and those two fit the description.
-
April 4th, 2005, 11:58 PM
#2437
Inactive Member
Won a PSP in a bet... VERY happy with the system, but Metal Gear Acid sucks. Returning MGA tomorrow for Darkstalkers.
-
April 5th, 2005, 12:04 AM
#2438
Inactive Member
Cata, get ToS rather than Baten Kaitos. Baten Kaitos sucks compared to ToS, definitely.
-
April 5th, 2005, 12:17 AM
#2439
Senior Hostboard Member
*Conflicted*
Damn. Tales of Symphonia seemed a little too generic for my liking, so i guess that leaves me with just Resident Evil 4. Thanks for the forewarning.
As for winning a PSP. Wow! What kind of bet was that? I'd sure be happy with it too if i'd gotten it free with a game. Also, its a shame to hear yoour disappointed with MGA, although the MGS fan inside me will inevitably force me to play it first chance i get. And on that note; play MGS3. It'll increase your wang size four-fold, and a kitten will be born for every second that you play it. Its that good.
Anyway, i guess that makes you the most unbiased person at this board with regards to the DS vs PSP debate. Too bad ive got a lot of waiting to do before i get to make such a comparison (PSP's release has been set back to Winter for europe).
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 04, 2005 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
April 5th, 2005, 12:22 AM
#2440
Inactive Member
That's quite a bet Xel!
Nice to see you won it.
I've been playing a lot of Halo 2 but I'm picking up God of War this Friday.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks